Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've been tagged.......Again.

I've been tagged by Diane at Diane Weber Quilt Art. Okay. Let me see if I can think of Six Unimportant Things About Myself...

1. I kiss my cats on the mouth. (I know...I know....)
2. I once broke my hand VIRTUAL BOWLING. (I'm so outta shape I can't even do VIRTUAL sports!)
3. I am COMPULSIVELY organized. (Please don't HATE me!)
4. I almost got kicked out of an anger management class. (DO NOT ASK!)
5. I love to watch the Maury Povitch "Baby's Daddy" episodes. (It's like a car accident. I can't HELP but watch even though I know I shouldn't!)
6. I sort my paper clips by size & color. (Is this the same as #2?)

Okay, I've picked some people to tag and they are............

1. Pearl
2. Lisa at Reflections in a Gazing Ball
3. Karen at Karen Cooks
4. Debi at Life In My Studio
5. Kath at Retromantic Antiques
6. Beverly at How Sweet the Sound

Write six unimportant things about yourself and then tag six other victims.....er FRIENDS!

Filigree Lg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, Nancy. I'll let you know when I post the response. ;-)

DW Quilt Art said...

Yeah, Nancy, good job! I'm super organized too - how else could we do so much?? :-)

Connie said...

Uuuuuhhhhh, by size AND color???? Hey, sweetpea, I'd talk to a therapist about that one! Hah....
Smooches,
Connie

Anonymous said...

OMG- I like to watch those Baby Daddy episodes too!