Friday, September 26, 2008

Yes Folks. I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Monica from Monica's Crafts! This one is easy because it's about a subject I know a lot about: ME!


1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1 - I like to swear. I do it often & like a truck driver.

2 - I am 46 years old. My kids are 28 and 24. You do the math.

3 - I have never seen Desperate Housewives, Survivor, ER or many of the shows on tv today. I don't watch too much television.

4 - I love to read and I can read an average paperback in about 3 hours.

5 - My second toe is longer than my first toe. On both feet. It's NOT a deformity!

6 - I really do sometimes think the world revolves around me. Once in a while....

7 - I twirl my hair with my finger when I'm bored.


I'm tagging the following people:
Joy To The Blog
French Village Life
Smashgirl
An Enchanted Cottage
Cottage At Doe Hill
Little Pink Studio
Sunnymorning Farm

Filigree Lg

15 comments:

Connie said...

I didn't know that about your toe.......
Signed,
Your mooooootherrrrrrrrr......Hah

Miss Rhea said...

Is this toe thing hereditary ? lol !! :) I know your mom has Twinkle toes. :) Hey, did I put a mosaic book in your package ? I hope so. I cant find it here and I got it for you :)

Elizabethd said...

Nancy please forgive me if I pass on this.I barely have time to read let alone write much at the moment, by the time the morniong has gone I'm off to visit my husband in hospital......and so it goes on. Another time later maybe.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I'm glad your first givaway went so well.Congrats on being taged.Hugs Marie Antionette

Monica-FC said...

so nice to see a few things about you. wow, I bet your toe is heredity. one never knows. I am a year older than you. wow.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Hi Nancy. Thanks so much for stopping by. It was fun to learn more about you in this tag. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady, haven't heard of you in a w hile, I know you are working hard. Hope you are having a great weekend.
Hugs,
Judy

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Nancy,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I knew you of all people would get the song, lol. Don't ask me how I knew, I just knew, lol. How's it going? I would love to see MORE of your work, it's mahvelous, simply mahvelous dahling. Now I am picturing you reading a book, while twirling your hair, cussing like a sailor, and letting your index (?) toes uncurl in a totally and undeniably narcissistic way.
Have a beautiful evening,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Unknown said...

Oh Nan, you crack me up, I love ya!! You want to know a secret that no one really knows about miss bunny rose?? I am the same as your number one, LOLOL!!!! They call me a sailor at home, lol!

Love ya Nan, you always cheer me up!
Amy

Shirl said...

Hi Nan, Congrats on being tagged, funny about those toes! LOL I twirl my hair too. Thanks for stopping by and Zipper is the cuttiest kitty in the world. I love tabbies!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

The Vintage Kitten said...

Thanks for sharing your story...I think! LOL! Its very funny. Im with you on No.7 I twiddle my fringe when I watch the TV. Mandy X

Smashgirl said...

Hi Nancy,
I happy to say I'm not "it" anymore, I finally got around to tagging 7 others! That was so fun thanks for including me!

The Old Painted Cottage said...

I loved learning more about you today, and I laughed out loud at #1on your list!

oxox
Jennifer

Alexandra MacVean said...

Hello...hope you are doing well. :)

vickie said...

Hi Nan, where do I find pics of your tables, etc to sell?