Monday, August 4, 2008

My Mosaics

This week, I'm bound & determined to finish that table that I show in the Mosaic Redeux post. Life got in the way and I stopped working on her (all my mosaics are girls!) but I'm alternating between feeling "Oh Boy, am I EVER motivated & this table is turning out so GREAT!" to "I hate this $@*%# table and how did I ever allow myself to get addicted to mosaics in the first place?". And this is every two or three minutes.........

If I could I would talk about mosaics all the time. I actually DREAM about tiling things! It's a sickness, I know. Hopefully I'll find a support group someday.

Today's blog is all about my mosaics! I decided to post pictures of many of my projects, some of which are for sale in my store www.ManicForMosaics.com. This one is a visual Girls so sit back & enjoy!

Shabby Roses China Mosaic Tilt Top Pie Crust Table


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Garden Trug


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Step Stool


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Birdhouse


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Cabinet


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Rose Trivet


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Doorknob Shelf


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Cup of Hope, Laugh, Joy, Dream & Love China Mosaic Plaque


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Pink Mini Hutch


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Welcome Garden Sign


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Rose Garden Mosaic Lazy Susan


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Bunny in the Rose Garden Mosaic Picture


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Basket of Roses China Mosaic Wall Hanging


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Rosebuds Box


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Roses & Lilacs Mosaic Lazy Susan


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Magazine Holder


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Mini Mosaic Birdhouse #1


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Mini Mosaic Birdhouse #2


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Mini Mosaic Birdhouse #3


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Four Drawer Organizer


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE



Wasn't that fun?! Ok, break time is over and I must get back to that TABLE!! Look for pictures very soon!

24 comments:

Gone said...

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Beautiful pieces! I love the mosaics!

~Blessings,
Jan

Connie said...

How in the world did I miss that mini hutch and cabinet when I was down there in july steal......uhhhhhh, I mean grabb.........uhhhh, I mean taking the stuff home to keep it safe for your inheritance?!?!?! DUH,
Smoochies,
Your mother!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Nan...you do absolutely the BEST work ever. Everything looks divine!

Hey...I know you have been very busy..did my heavy box of stuff get to you. If so, can you use any of it?

Blessings...Lorena

Kim's Treasures said...

Oh wow! You are an amazing artist! I love them all!
Have a wonderful night!
Kim

Monica-FC said...

ok, how do you find the time to do these?? those are GORGEOUS!!!!! that tilt table i must is soooo lovely. ohhhhhhhhhh!!! :) hubby is having a coniption with mucrafting and just wants me to keep to stamping and scrapbooking and get rid of the rest of what i do. maybe NOT!!! lol

Natasha Burns said...

Gorgeous stuff Nancy! That pink mini hutch is so sweet how you have been able to do a scalloped design using the round edge of a plate, genius!

Alexandra MacVean said...

YOur work is stunning! I really love the Four Drawer Organizer and the tall, skinny bird house. :)

Rue said...

Hi Nancy :)

You do beautiful work! I enjoyed looking at all the pics :)

rue

Shirl said...

Hi Nancy, I just found my way to your blog, somehow I missed that you started one. Beautiful pieces here that you have done. Love that mini hutch! Also I love that kitty in the hat box on the left! Just adorable!
Best wishes to you!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Alexandra MacVean said...

Happy Wednesday! :)

Anonymous said...

You have such a great talent! God gave you a wonderful gift. Your artistry is beautiful! What patience you have!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
God Bless you!
Deb

Vintage To Chic said...

Nancy, I know what you mean by dreaming about things, my husband thinks I am nuts when I jump out of bed sometimes and head straight to the desk for pen and paper. I have to write it down befor I forget it. lol.
Hugs, Judy

Donna Lynn said...

Lovely work! Really enjoyed stopping by and seeing all your beautiful things, thanks for visiting me too!

Love to meet other PINK lovers, I have a huge pink obsession, all my clothes are pink too, makes me happy so I am not going to stop! As far as I know there is no Pink Addiction groups...are there?
:)
XO,
DL

Anne Fannie said...

Hello sweet Nancy, I love all your mosaic stuff! Boy have you been a busy girl! I worked on some mosaic items today with another blogger who has been my friend for years. Sure wish you were closer to join us! I love all your work. I still haven't had time yet to buy those parts bins to put my tiles in yet. I cannot wait to do that. Is Connie your Mom??
Love, Ann

Celestina Marie said...

HI Nancy, WOW you have been busy and what amazing treasures you have designed. I love it all!!

I am having a giveaway and would love for you to stop by and leave a comment to enter.
Hugs, Celestina
la rea rose

Anonymous said...

okay...like hello... wow....amazing....gorgeous....beautifulllll. , good grief ...what can I say? ...they are all so pretty. I think the tilt top table was my fave. Connie..Mom...leave her stuff alone! xo Lynn

Kim's Treasures said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! How's the table coming? Hope all is well!
Have a great day!
Kim

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

WOW, I`M SO GLAD THAT I HAVE STOPPED BY...
SO MUCH PRETTINESS IN ONE POST!
IT IS DIFFICULT TO DECIDE, WICH ONE ITS MY FAV. BUT, I THINK THE TABLE ITS A WINNER FOR SURE, AND THE BIRDHOUSES, AND THE MINI PINK HUTCH AND THE SHELVES...
ALL OF THEM INFACT!
WELL DONNE... YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED! TALENTED! TALENTED! LADY!!!
KISSES KISSES
DEBBIE MOSS
XXX
(FROM ENGLAND)

Miss Rhea said...

I LOVE the pie crust table the best. :) hey I MISS you !! You havent been in lately, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol !! I am STILL a deadbeat holding your pretty china here, but the good part (for you, bad for meeeeeee, lol ) is I keep breaking stuff so I have quite a haul for you. :)

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Oh how I love that tilt top table. You have such a talent, and it shows beautifully in your work. I'd probably end up cutting off at least one finger, maybe two, with all that tile cutting!

oxox
Jennifer

Bertie said...

Goodness!! What a lot of beautiful treasures. Is there anything you can't mosaic? I love every one of them!!

Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

Unknown said...

Oh Nancy! Every piece is just stunning! I adore that little hutch, that is so cute!

Your hubby is very good looking if he looks like my Chad :) LOL! I would love to see Oprah too! Thanks for your sweet comment :)

Hugs,
Amy

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hiya Nancy,

No wonder you dream about mosaicing..you are just so brilliant at it ! If i could choose one of those pieces id grab the mini pink hutch definately but you'd have to check my bag on the way out because id be hiding some more pieces in there...hee hee *wink*

Love it all!

Hugs,
Shann

Cathy said...

Hi Nancy,

Love, love, love the mosaics. And thank you sweetie pie for your lovely comments on my "Sweet Shoppe" wreath.

xo Cath